DHL is proud to be the Official Logistics Partner of the new James Bond film, NO TIME TO DIE. Find our about our partnership here and read on to enjoy the 7 facts behind the scenes of NO TIME TO DIE and DHL logistics partnership.
1. Since Casino Royale (2006), this is the fifth time DHL have been responsible for the transport and logistics solutions related to the shooting and production of the 007 films.
2. For the highly anticipated No Time To Die, DHL moved the film and stunt equipment between locations in Norway, Jamaica, Italy and around the UK. From the legendary Aston Martin to key props, DHL’s logistics experts ensured everything was delivered on time.
3. Eight replica Aston Martin DB5 were built for the production of No Time To Die.
4. Making a film like No Time To Die is a marathon, not a sprint. For 604 days, we shipped everything from the first costumes to the final film footage.
5. DHL Express logged a total of 948 shipping clearance documents for all the cross-border shipments for No Time To Die.
6. In total, DHL transported 11,039 kg of costumes around the world for this 25th James Bond film. We also helped deliver the iconic bikini which featured in DR. NO to Ian Fleming’s GoldenEye villa in Jamaica for No Time To Die’s start of production announcement.
7. Although portraying a set in Shanghai, China, the DHL commercial was filmed in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. Watch again at NoTimeToDie.dhl or watch it on DHL Express Thailand’s social media.
NO TIME TO DIE Only in cinema #JamesBond #DHL