Following the government’s policy of promoting electronic transactions, DHL Express International (Thailand) Company Limited has been granted approval by the Revenue Department to issue, send and store e-Tax Invoices with a verified digital signature in accordance with international standards and the Revenue Department’s Notification Number 15, which prescribes the terms and conditions of issuing, sending and storing e-Tax Invoices and e-Receipts.
We would send e-Tax Invoices and e-Credit Notes to our customers via the following channels;
1. e-Tax Invoices and e-Credit Notes in PDF file format with a verified digital signature will be emailed to the address you have given to DHL.
2.e-Tax Invoices and e-Credit Notes in PDF file format with a verified digital signature will be made available for you to download via DHL’s electronic document service at www.mybill.dhl.com
E-Tax invoice benefit includes;
1. Document storage becomes more convenient because the electronic invoice can be stored on server/cloud and can be retrieved any time when required.
2. Customer receives electronic invoice faster, right after the invoice is created.
3. Electronic invoice can be amended and re-issued without recalling the original invoice.
4. Environmental friendly by reducing Carbon on invoice creation and delivery process.
5. Customer can utilize invoice data in electronic form, that is beneficial business analysis.
For inquiries, please call 02-345-5099, (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 ) or send your inquiries to [email protected].